DarkSkyWatchers
Welcome to Wake Up America 911 -
you now have access to more features and freedom in the forums. I'm sorry I didn't realize I had a lot of the options turned off for you.

Make sure you check out the breaking news section...

Start Posting, Get Active And Wake Up America !!!
DarkSkyWatchers
Welcome to Wake Up America 911 -
you now have access to more features and freedom in the forums. I'm sorry I didn't realize I had a lot of the options turned off for you.

Make sure you check out the breaking news section...

Start Posting, Get Active And Wake Up America !!!
DarkSkyWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSkyWatchers

UFO Sightings, Abduction Stories, Nibiru, Anunnaki, HAARP, Whats your theory, Talk about whatever you want this forum is dedicated to truth and disclosure

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Thu May 27, 2021 3:08 pm
Latest topics
» The image we have been waiting for WTF NASA those aren't dirty snowballs
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:03 am by Admin

» David Wilcock
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:26 pm by Admin

» Nassim Haramein
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:24 pm by Admin

» Nassim Haramein
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm by Admin

» Comet ISON could be possible E.L.E
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Saturn - Jupiter - Moon Through 8" Telescope
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm by Admin

» Viewing Planets - Saturns Rings & The Moon
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:11 pm by Admin

» Martial Law Full Length
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am by salonis01

» Thank you for welcoming me
 More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 am by Dragonfly

Most Viewed Topics
Poll Question and discussion
The Obama Deception and Fall Of The Republic
Was Osama Bin Laden Really Tim Osman A CIA Asset
Meet Harrison J Bounel
Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)
The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length
The Obama Deception
From his own mouth.
Camp Fema - American Lockdown
Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wake Up America on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of DarkSkyWatchers on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

More 9/11 Evidence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
USAFvet
NEWBY
NEWBY

More 9/11 Evidence  Empty
PostSubject: More 9/11 Evidence     More 9/11 Evidence  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 pm

There is already a mountain of evidence to prove that the events of 9/11 were orchestrated by people within our government, some of that evidence by their own admission. I submit these facts to support those already known:

The "Patriot" Act, which effectively stripped Americans of their constitutional rights, was published only DAYS after 9/11; this proves criminal conspiracy. The treasonous work is a book 4 inches thick. That it existed only days after 9/11 is Prima Facie evidence that it was begun long BEFORE 9/11, for that is 4 inches of material that had to be planned, considered, debated, written, and edited, then considered and debated again before being passed. This is a long and complicated process that takes several weeks at best to complete. The "Patriot" Act cannot be comprehensibly read in a few days, and certainly cannot be meaningfully debated in that time frame. By reason of sheer volume alone, composition of the act began before the events that supposedly inspired it, proving its criminal origin. In my opinion, every person whose name appears on that document is guilty of treason. Even if they were not involved before the fact, they violated their oath to defend the Constitution and serve We The People by not knowing what they were signing.

A video posted on YouTube, "Missile, not jet hit World Trade Center" uploaded by overkillportugal shows the first WTC impact; the video clearly shows a firecrew in position BEFORE the first impact. You can see that the firemen are bored, waiting for orders.

Here are two instances of actions that prove that persons within our own government knew what was going to happen. A third matter is possible evidence waiting to be found:

The Pentagon was constructed to withstand acts of war. It is a virtual safe five stories tall. That it was damaged as extensively as it was indicates that a military weapon was used, and that weapon was very likely a small-scale nuclear device. If so, there should be a high level of radioactivity present, and that radioactivity might be visible to a night vision camera. Airplanes don't have radiation, and radiation doesn't just go away anytime soon.

I hope someone living in the D.C. area will film the Pentagon's damage sight with a night vision camera to either validate this supposition, or exclude it from possibility. The footage might very well be the smoking gun that wakes Americans up to the totalitarian regime that is trying hard to establish its authority over all of us.

We The People
Back to top Go down
Admin
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1
Admin

More 9/11 Evidence  Empty
PostSubject: Too True     More 9/11 Evidence  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Ya but America is too blind to see it I guess
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/Wake.Up.America.Productions

More 9/11 Evidence