DarkSkyWatchers
Welcome to Wake Up America 911 -
you now have access to more features and freedom in the forums. I'm sorry I didn't realize I had a lot of the options turned off for you.

Make sure you check out the breaking news section...

Start Posting, Get Active And Wake Up America !!!
DarkSkyWatchers
Welcome to Wake Up America 911 -
you now have access to more features and freedom in the forums. I'm sorry I didn't realize I had a lot of the options turned off for you.

Make sure you check out the breaking news section...

Start Posting, Get Active And Wake Up America !!!
DarkSkyWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSkyWatchers

UFO Sightings, Abduction Stories, Nibiru, Anunnaki, HAARP, Whats your theory, Talk about whatever you want this forum is dedicated to truth and disclosure

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Thu May 27, 2021 3:08 pm
Latest topics
» The image we have been waiting for WTF NASA those aren't dirty snowballs
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:03 am by Admin

» David Wilcock
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:26 pm by Admin

» Nassim Haramein
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:24 pm by Admin

» Nassim Haramein
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm by Admin

» Comet ISON could be possible E.L.E
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Saturn - Jupiter - Moon Through 8" Telescope
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm by Admin

» Viewing Planets - Saturns Rings & The Moon
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:11 pm by Admin

» Martial Law Full Length
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am by salonis01

» Thank you for welcoming me
Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 am by Dragonfly

Most Viewed Topics
Poll Question and discussion
The Obama Deception and Fall Of The Republic
Was Osama Bin Laden Really Tim Osman A CIA Asset
Meet Harrison J Bounel
Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)
The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length
The Obama Deception
From his own mouth.
Camp Fema - American Lockdown
Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)
Similar topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wake Up America on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of DarkSkyWatchers on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FGreggMeagher
NEWBY
NEWBY
FGreggMeagher

Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning Empty
PostSubject: Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning   Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 am

I would like tp introduce a personal video statement directed at the Obama Administration, the United Nations, and the World Court over the last few days. A direct communication was sent to the UN Human Right's Council; and, it seems that it has also arrived in Washington, due to recent connections I have seen enter into a certain social network I am registered in.

The video link can be found on my YouTube account at: youtube_com/user/inNOMEdiJio

Newly established Governmental definitions and laws have, in fact, been violated by one Mr. aka Obama; and Members of the US Congress, the US Senate, Pentagon Officials, and certain 3rd-Party Security Organizations. To be specific: the Official Government definition of "Terrorism".

Bradley Manning was, in fact, under obligatory 'Oath' (Armed Forces) contracted to defend America from terrorism, war crimes, human rights violations, and the like, being perpetrated either external of US geographical boundaries or within the USA itself. The later 'Oath' to include questionably seated Commanders-in-Chief and entities within the US Government.

There exists specifically validated evidence that: 1 > The Twin Towers were not demolished as the US Government Officials have stated; 2 > that Mr. aka Obama, has in fact violated US Laws by entering into the position of The President of the United States of America; thus voiding all laws, treaties, etc. signed into effect under his unlawfully occupied regime; 3rd > that Bradley Manning, in fact, defended, according to his Oath and Contract with the US Government and America as a Nation, in the only possible manner by seeking exposure of: corruption, violation of human rights, war crimes, and on, through an International and external mode of disseminating these facts. Obviously, if he attempted to do so within the structure of the US Armed Forces and/or the US Government, he would never have been permitted to bring to surface these criminal acts.

Thank you, for the opportunity you have given me here on "Wake Up America 911" to participate actively in seeking Justice for all those, who have given their lives, as Armed Force's Members or Civilians; and further, all those who continue on paying for that, which has been perpetrated against "We the People" within the USA, and within Humanity by the so-called 'Elites'.

Gregg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/brainstorming-life
Admin
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1
Admin

Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning   Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:17 am

Your very welcome and thank you. I haven't been on here for a long while , I've been focused on my youtube productions but I'm searching for someone who can run the forum for me and add new catagories and topics so this should get going here soon, and I'm adding this link into all my videos.
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/Wake.Up.America.Productions

Obama Terrorism - Twin Towers - Bradley Manning
Page 1 of 1