DarkSkyWatchers
Welcome to Wake Up America 911 -
you now have access to more features and freedom in the forums. I'm sorry I didn't realize I had a lot of the options turned off for you.

Make sure you check out the breaking news section...

Start Posting, Get Active And Wake Up America !!!

DarkSkyWatchers

UFO Sightings, Abduction Stories, Nibiru, Anunnaki, HAARP, Whats your theory, Talk about whatever you want this forum is dedicated to truth and disclosure

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» The image we have been waiting for WTF NASA those aren't dirty snowballs
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:03 am by Admin

» David Wilcock
Wed May 22, 2013 12:26 pm by Admin

» Nassim Haramein
Wed May 22, 2013 12:24 pm by Admin

» Nassim Haramein
Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm by Admin

» Comet ISON could be possible E.L.E
Wed May 22, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Saturn - Jupiter - Moon Through 8" Telescope
Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm by Admin

» Viewing Planets - Saturns Rings & The Moon
Wed May 22, 2013 12:11 pm by Admin

» Martial Law Full Length
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am by salonis01

» Thank you for welcoming me
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 am by Dragonfly

Most Viewed Topics
Poll Question and discussion
The Obama Deception and Fall Of The Republic
Was Osama Bin Laden Really Tim Osman A CIA Asset
Meet Harrison J Bounel
Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)
The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length
The Obama Deception
Camp Fema - American Lockdown
From his own mouth.
Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)
Similar topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Wake Up America on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of DarkSkyWatchers on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month

Share | 

The Obama Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think Obama has a chance for 2012?
Yes he's doing a great job[br]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No he has no chance at all[br]
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
I don't know what to think[br]
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Admin
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1

PostSubject: The Obama Deception   Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://http://www.facebook.com/Wake.Up.America.Productions
mityquin
NEWBY
NEWBY

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Deception   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:55 am

he's a piece of shit muslim that wants to behead all Christians and jews that dont join his cult and turn America into a islamic country . he will first bankrupt this country and make us all welfare dependents while causing racial unrest while destroying Isreal and helping the world to become an islam nation. this kenyan piece of garbage must be stopped and jailed for treason but the news channels and spineless americans are brainwashed and woory about other trivial bullshit and avoid anything that would help this used to be God fearing nation . obama is slowly tearing up our Constitution for toilet paper . How can the spineless nation wake up ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remodel1
NEWBY
NEWBY

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Deception   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 pm

I don't trust him, he's a grand liar, he's a devout muslim, he and his angry black wife have shown they HATE all that America came from, hate what America stood for, hate everything about us up until "they were both elected"- THEN they were for the 1st time "proud" of the USA, he's shown he wont salute the flag of the USA during the National Anthem (along side of everyone else there who DID)(arrogantly, inyourface!), he won't wear a flag pin, he and all his cohorts are the ones SWIMMING in racism (using the race card to shut up any negatives), he's Bankrupting our great country and LAUGHING in our face obnoxiously! Obama is finally getting 'reparations' HIS way. Could go on and on. But there's only 1 problem- there will be 200 million quiet patriots who WILL find their voices and ride him and his angry wife out on a rail.
I'm voting for Santorum...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A2Zion
NEWBY
NEWBY

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Deception   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:17 pm

I believe that something is going to happen the day before or the day of election day 2012. I think that even though the muslims are not really ready to take America on they are going to have to give it their best shot so that we will be put under Marshall law and the election will be postponed or whatever- so that he stays in office under threat of the invasion.

He will then be named as the 12th Caliph by the Muslim Brotherhood and the 3rd World war will begin.(It actually began in 9/11/2001, but no one really figured it out.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maubi
NEWBY
NEWBY

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Deception   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 am

I believe if he thinks he will lose the election will create some kind of terrorist attack and blame it on the tea party. As the shooting in Aurora Colorado they did not hesitate to blame it on the tea party before the facts were in,later had to recant it. I believe it is going to be come kind of nuke attack probably with a dirty bomb at which point he will impose Marital Law cancelling the election. Hold power and appoint himself as a dictator. Then the rounding up of all believers and Patriots will begin, the reason for bringing in the UN in American affairs is he knows our own military will never go along with this. Therefore will call in China Military for the round up and executions of all those that will be resistant to the take over of America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Deception   

Back to top Go down

The Obama Deception
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1